On April 10-13, 2018in Moscow, National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE), with the support of the World Bank, will be holding the 19th April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development. The Conference’s Programme Committee is chaired by Professor Evgeny Yasin, HSE Academic Supervisor.
The Conference offers a diverse agenda concerning social and economic development in the Russian Federation. The list of topics is available here.
The plenary sessions and roundtable discussions will focus on the following topics:
- Economic Stability and Growth;
- Inequality and Inclusive Development;
- Perspectives and Drivers of Globalization and Regionalization;
- Technological Future: Towards a Smart Society;
- The Arctic: Challenges of the 21st Century.