New Network Analysis Section of the Conference
This year, the Conference will feature a new session dedicated to Network Analysis. It will address theoretical and empirical studies from a broad range of disciplines, relying on network theory or related analysis methods.
Possible topics for submissions include:
- network analysis models and tools, including multilevel and complex networks;
- current gaps in network analysis methodology;
- creating network datasets in sociology, management, education, and other fields that focus on pressing issues;
- creating cross-sectional and longitudinal models of networks and behaviour in a variety of disciplines for testing on real and simulated data;
- evaluating the impact of research design on the robustness and resistance of network models;
- creating software applications for new network methodology;
- other networks-related studies.
Studies from all disciplines are welcome.
The session’s working language is English.