Papers presented at the Conference should contain the results of original research based on up-to-date research methodology. The Conference Programme will be developed based on accepted proposals.
WORKING LANGUAGES of the conference:
- Russian and English.
TIME LIMITS of the conference are as follows:
- Presentation: 15-20 minutes;
- Roundtable discussions: 5-7 minutes.
DEADLINES for proposals:
- Submit the proposal through HSE University’s online system from September 9 until November 15, 2019.
The application should include a detailed summary of the proposed presentation in Russian (for Russian-speaking participants) and English (for all participants) in either Word or RTF format. The summary should be between 1-3 pages, 1.5 spacing (up to 7,000 symbols) and should clearly state the problem, research approach used (particularly, if there is a model on which the analysis is based), and the main results. In addition, the abstract should indicate the novelty of the obtained results in comparison with previously published works. Proposals that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- A group of authors, each individually registered in the Conference system, may request permission from the Programme Committee to present their reports in one session. To do so, they must complete the form on the Conference website by November 15, 2019.
One author may present one individual paper and no more than 2 co-authored papers at the Conference. A session should contain no more than two papers submitted by the same organization. A standard session lasts 1.5 hours. Proposals for the formation of sessions will be considered by the Programme Committee when reviewing applications and developing the Conference Programme.
- The Programme Committee's decision about the acceptance of the papers will be made by January 24, 2020, based on the reviews conducted by independent experts. The preliminary programme will be available on the Conference’s website.
- Scholars whose papers are included in the programme must confirm their participation through their personal account in the HSE University's system by February 10, 2020 (otherwise, their paper will be excluded from the programme) and provide slides of their presentation in English by March 13, 2020 for publication on the Conference’s website.
Papers included in the programme after additional reviews by the editorial board will be considered for possible publication in leading Russian journals on Economics, Sociology, Management, Public administration, etc. These journals are either cited in the Scopus and WoS databases or included in the list of peer-reviewed journals of the Russian Higher Attestation Commission.
- Online registration to attend the Conference (without presentation) will be open until March 20, 2020.