Section reports must describe the results of original research, which is carried out with the use of contemporary methodologies. Report presentations should come to between 15 and 20 minutes.
The final deadline for filing proposals online via the HSE University’s Conference system is Monday, November 24, 2022 (inclusive).
Proposals must be accompanied by detailed abstracts. Please refer to the requirements for formatting report abstracts below:
- abstracts shall clearly state a problem at hand, as well as levels at which it has been analyzed, the research methods, key findings, their novelty and validity;
- in Word or RTF formats;
- symbol count: from 2,000 to 7,000 symbols;
- for Russian-language reports, abstracts must be written in both Russian and English, while for English-language reports – in English only.
Speakers may present one individual report and a maximum of two co-authored reports.
Please note that proposals for the presentation of a single report with co-authors are individual and not considered group proposals.
Groups of authors of the individual proposals, which have been registered online, may inform the Conference Programme Committee that they wish to present their reports under one session, till November 24, 2022 (inclusive). Please send such requests to YasinConference@hse.ru and include in your e-mail the session name, the authors and report’ topics (up to four reports that have been already registered as individual presentations), as well as last name, first name, patronymic/middle name and contact details (telephone and e-mail) of the session leader.
Group proposals should satisfy the following requirements:
- up to four reports during a given session;
- up to two reports, presented on behalf of the same organization;
- all individual proposals must be registered in the Conference system.
Each session comes to 90 minutes. Proposals with respect to shaping sessions’ contents may be considered by the Programme Committee when reviewing proposals and drawing up the Conference programme.
Proposals will be selected in three stages as follows:
- removing those proposals which do not meet the aforementioned formatting criteria;
- expert assessments of abstracts with a focus on the novelty and validity of results;
- decisions on the part of the Programme Committee in regards to the inclusion of reports in the Conference’s programme based on the assessment results.
Candidates will be informed about decisions to include reports in the programme for the 24thYasin Conference, or refuse proposals, by February 10, 2023.
Authors of reports, selected for presentation at the Conference, must confirm their participation by February 20, 2023 (inclusive), via their personal account in the HSE University Conference system, by specifying their preferred (face-to-face or remote) format of participation, and then, by March 13, 2023 (inclusive), upload presentation slides in English to their personal account, as this process serves as a prerequisite for the inclusion of reports in the final version of the programme.
Authors of reports presented at the Conference will be able to publish their works in conference proceedings, which will be published in an electronic format. Texts with a maximum of 15,000 printed symbols will be accepted. The deadline for submitting texts and other additional requirements will be published on the Conference website.