For participants from Russia and CIS countries
For participants from developing countries
For participants from developed countries
For students and PhD students (regardless of citizenship)
Please note that you should pay the registration fee till 31 March, 2021.
The following participants are exempted from Conference registration fees:
- heads of sections as listed in the Conference Programme;
- session moderators as listed in the Conference Programme;
- discussants as listed in the Conference Programme;
- honorary guests of the Conference;
- representatives of federal and regional executive bodies, and local self-government agencies;
- participants with a special invitation from the Organizing Committee.
Participants of Associated events have to pay conference fee to attend the events of the April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development.
You may select one of the following options to pay your Conference registration fees:
- Online payment by credit card
- Bank transfer:
— account details for bank transfers can be found in the following documents: EUR, USD, and GBP.
- Payment at any bank branch:
— If you are currently in Russia, you may use the payment receipt to pay your Conference fee at any local bank.
Receipt (DOCX, 24 Kb)
- On-site payment:
— available in roubles only (so please make sure to exchange your currency prior to attending the Conference).